Breaking News!!! Jeff Hardy is Suspended for 60 days!!!
Jeff Hardy did meet with Vince McMahon last night at the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin before Raw started. As a result, Hardy did drop the IC title and has been removed from the Wrestlemania money in the bank match. The next violation will result in his mandatory release from the company. The locker room was informed of Hardy’s pending suspension before Raw started. The Hardy suspension story is getting a lot of media attention as it has been picked up by the Assocated Press.
Here is some more information on his suspension:
– One more violation of the WWE Wellness Policy will result in Jeff Hardy’s mandatory release from the company.
– WWE has officially removed Hardy from the WrestleMania preview and he will not be participating in the Money in the Bank ladder match.
– The WWE locker room was informed of Jeff’s suspension last night before Raw began. Chris Jericho was told he was to go over Hardy and win the Intercontinental Championship.
The Kemper Arena in Kansas City, Mo. is one of the more famed arenas in the United States. It has held many memorable events, including several NCAA Final Four basketball games, the 1976 Republican National Convention, and a Paul McCartney concert the same year. But what the arena may also be hosting is a haunting.
It has been months since I last updated, but I do have my reasons. Will I be updating my blog anymore? Yes!!! I will try to keep updating once a week. I will try to sum up my week on a weekly basis! What has happened over the last 2-3 months? My good friend, Dave, was married. I did blow the speech again… Sorry dude! My wife and I bought a house. I bought Halo 3. I had a turd almost as good as the “J-Hook”. I watched Mike’s band 99 Souls play a bunch of shows… It is hard to look back over the last 2-3 months! I just cannot wait for the weekly updates to start!!! Make sure you continue to check out theandrewhughes.com!!!
Right now I still cannot believe that Chris is dead… I never thought I would be writing about another wrestler passing away… What the fuck happened? Here is what I have found out so far.
– Lt. Pope: WWE called police officials at 2:30PM on Monday over concern for Benoitâ€™s well being. Police found all three bodies in the home. â€œDouble Homicide Suicideâ€ is the official ruling.
– It appears Benoit killed his wife on Friday, his son shortly after, and likely hanged himself either late Saturday night or early Sunday.
– No suicide note was left behind.
– Asphyxiation is the official ruling for Benoitâ€™s wife and son deaths.
– Benoit was previously arrested for a DUI.
– A lot of prescription medication was found in the home, legal prescriptions.
– Police found anabolic steroids in the home.
– No comment from police regarding a possible motivation.
– He killed himself several hours, but no more than a day, after killing son Daniel.
– Police is unaware of prior domestic violence.
– District Attorney Scott Ballard stated that a Bible was placed near each murder victim.
– Benoit bond Nancyâ€™s hands and feet and she was wrapped in a towel. Blood was found near Nancyâ€™s body.
– In 2003, a temporary restraining order was sought but later dropped.
– Benoit made no attempt to hide the bodies.
– The DA himself has not heard from WWE.
– Daniel was found in an upstairs bedroom. Benoitâ€™s wife was also found in an upstairs family room, and Benoit hung himself in the weight room in the basement.
– The toxicology reports are still pending. It will probably take more than two weeks for the reports to be finished.
– Benoit apparently called WWE stating that Daniel was coughing up blood, thus likely the â€œpersonal reasonsâ€ for missing weekend house shows.
I cannot believe how many places have picked up the Benoit news. I does not seem real… What is real? Last night I cried during the Raw Special. Only a couple of wrestlers are on par with Benoit. Now there are only 3 of them left. I understand that Chris must have killed Nancy and Daniel. It just does not see right.
Chris Benoit will be missed by the wrestling world and by me.
I just found out that Vince tore his quad and fucked up his knee. I wish I could put the clip up, because he did it when he got in the ring… LMFAO!!! That is fuckin funny!!! Ok, to keep in real… I hope Vinny Mac gets better soon:)
That is right… WWE is going to Japan tomorrow to tape both Raw and Smackdown!. I fell really bad for those guys, because they just worked on a PPV, TV, and then a flight to Japan… OUCH!!! I hope everyone has fun over there!
The #2 PPV of the year for the WWE. It was actually a good show. I was looking on the web and found some loser who posted the details of the Rumble itself. I wanted to share it with yous guys. Here you go!
Order Of Entry
(1) Eddie Guerrero enters in 0:00.
(2) “The Canadian Crippler” Chris Benoit enters in 0:00.
(3) Daniel Puder enters in 1:54.
(4) “Hardcore” Bob Holly enters in 4:14.
(5) “Hurricane” Gregory Helms enters 6:17.
(6) Kenzo Suzuki enters in 7:56.
(7) Edge in enters 9:15.
(8) Rey Misterio, Jr. enters in 10:50.
(9) WWE Intercontinental Champion: Shelton Benjamin enters in 12:17.
(10) Booker T. enters in 13:56.
(11) Chris Jericho enters in 15:29.
(12) Luther Reigns enters in 17:08.
(13) Muhammad Hassan enters in 19:21.
(14) Orlando Jordan enters in 20:49.
(15) “Scotty Too Hotty” Scott Taylor attempts to enter in 22:33.
(16) Charlie Haas enters in 23:57.
(17) Rene Dupree enters in 26:03.
(18) Simon Dean enters in 28:49
(19) “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels enters in 29:01.
(20) Kurt Angle enters in 30:38.
(21) Johnathan Coachman enters in 32:40.
(22) Mark Jindrak enters in 33:50.
(23) Viscera enters in 36:01.
(24) Paul London enters in 37:06.
(25) WWE United States Champion: John Cena enters in 38:28.
(26) Gene Snitsky enters in 39:31.
(27) Kane enters in 41:19.
(28) Dave Batista enters in 43:01.
(29) Christian enters in 44:44.
(30) “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair in 46:05.
Order Of Elimination
(1) Daniel Puder is eliminated by “Hardcore” Bob Holly in 6:02 with a throw.
(2) “Hardcore” Bob Holly is eliminated by “The Canadian Crippler” Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero in 6:13 with a dump over double team.
(3) “Hurricane” Gregory Helms is eliminated by “The Canadian Crippler” Chris Benoit & Eddie Guerrero in 7:22 with a back body drop by Guerrero off of an Irish whip by Benoit.
(4) Kenzo Suzuki is eliminated by Rey Misterio, Jr. in 11:28 with a flying head scissors.
(5) Muhammad Hassan is eliminated by WWE Intercontinental Champion: Shelton Benjamin, “The Canadian Crippler” Chris Benoit, Booker T., Edge, Chris Jericho, and Luther Reigns in 20:15 with a dump over.
(6) “Scotty Too Hotty” Scott Taylor is unable to compete after being attacked by Muhammad Hassan in the entrance way and is carried away from ringside in 24:20.
(7) Luther Reigns is eliminated by Booker T. with a clothesline in 24:23.
(8) Orlando Jordan is eliminated by Booker T. with a throw in 24:26.
(9) Booker T. is eliminated by Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio in 24:40 when Guerrero pulled the top ring rope down after a dropkick by Mysterio.
(10) WWE Intercontinental Champion: Shelton Benjamin is eliminated by Edge with a shove as Benjamin landed on the top turnbuckle from a corner charge attempt in 26:55.
(11) Eddie Guerrero is eliminated by Edge with a throw in 28:15.
(12) Simon Dean is eliminated by “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels in 29:10.
(13) Charlie Haas is eliminated by “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels in 30:18.
(14) Kurt Angle is eliminated by “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels with a superkick in 31:15.
(15) “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels is eliminated by Kurt Angle with a double leg pick up into a dump over in 33:57.
(16) Rene Dupree is eliminated by Chris Jericho with a throw in 37:36.
(17) Viscera is eliminated by WWE United States Champion: John Cena with a back body drop in 39:00.
(18) Paul London is eliminated by Gene Snitsky in 40:22 with a clothesline as London was on the ring apron.
(19) Mark Jindrak is eliminated by Kane in 42:05 with a choke into a throw.
(20) Gene Snitsky is eliminated by Dave Batista in 43:10 with a clothesline.
(21) Chris Jericho is eliminated by Dave Batista in 43:54 with a gorilla press throw.
(22) Kane is eliminated by John Cena in 45:13 with a “FU” Death Valley Driver over the top ring rope to the arena floor.
(23) Johnathan Coachman is eliminated by “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair in 46:29 with a throw.
(24) Christian is eliminated by Dave Batista with a gorilla press throw in 46:53.
(25) “The Canadian Crippler” Chris Benoit is eliminated by Dave Batista & “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair in 47:30 with a throw double team.
(26) “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair is eliminated by Edge with a throw in 48:04.
(27) Rey Misterio, Jr. is eliminated by Edge in 49:17 after spear through the ropes as Mysterio was on the apron.
(28) Edge is eliminated by Dave Batista & John Cena in 49:38 with a back drop double team.
(–) Both men went over the top ring rope to the arena floor in 51:01 when Batista attempted to “Batista Bomb” powerbomb Cena over the top ring rope to the arena floor. The match is ordered to continue in 53:29.
(29) John Cena is eliminated by Dave Batista in Cena by Batista 53:55 throw.
(30) Dave Batista wins a 30 Man Over-The-Top-Rope Royal Rumble 2005 in 53:55.
(1) Dave Batista – 6 (Gene Snitsky, Chris Jericho, Christian, “The Canadian Crippler” Chris Benoit, Edge, John Cena)
(2) Edge – 5 (Muhammad Hassan, WWE Intercontinental Champion: Shelton Benjamin, Eddie Guerrero, “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair, Rey Misterio, Jr.)
(3) “The Canadian Crippler” Chris Benoit – 3 (“Hardcore” Bob Holly, “Hurricane” Gregory Helms, Muhammad Hassan)
(3) Booker T. – 3 (Muhammad Hassan, Luther Reigns, Orlando Jordan)
(3) John Cena – 3 (Viscera, Kane, Edge)
(3) Eddie Guerrero – 3 (“Hardcore” Bob Holly, “Hurricane” Gregory Helms, Booker T.)
(3) “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels – 3 (Simon Dean, Charlie Haas, Kurt Angle)
(8) “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair – 2 (Johnathan Coachman, “The Canadian Crippler” Chris Benoit)
(8) Chris Jericho – 2 (Muhammad Hassan, Rene Dupree)
(8) Rey Misterio, Jr. – 2 (Kenzo Suzuki, Booker T.)
(11) WWE Intercontinental Champion: Shelton Benjamin – 1 (Muhammad Hassan)
(11) “Hardcore” Bob Holly – 1 (Daniel Puder)
(11) Kane – 1 (Mark Jindrak)
(11) Luther Reigns – 1 (Muhammad Hassan)
(11) Gene Snitsky – 1 (Paul London)
(16) Kurt Angle – 1 (“The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels [Angle was already eliminated from the match])
(17) Muhammad Hassan – 0 (*1) (“Scotty Too Hotty” Scott Taylor [causes not to be eligible])
(1) “The Canadian Crippler” Chris Benoit 47:30
(2) Edge – 40:23
(3) Rey Mysterio – 38:27
(4) Chris Jericho – 28:25
(5) Eddie Guerrero – 28:15
(6) WWE United States Champion: John Cena – 15:27
(7) WWE Intercontinental Champion: Shelton Benjamin – 14:38
(8) Jonathan Coachman – 13:49
(9) Rene Dupree – 11:33
(10) Dave Batista (Winner) – 10:54
(11) Booker T. – 10:44
(12) Mark Jindrak – 8:15
(13) Luther Reigns – 7:15
(14) Charlie Haas – 6:21
(15) “The Heartbreak Kid” Shawn Michaels – 4:56
(16) Daniel Puder – 4:08
(17) Kane – 3:54
(18) Gene Snitsky – 3:39
(19) Orlando Jordan – 3:37
(20) Kenzo Suzuki – 3:32
(21) Paul London – 3:16
(22) Viscera – 2:59
(23) Christian – 2:09
(24) “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair – 1:59 (tie)
(25) “Hardcore” Bob Holly – 1:59 (tie)
(26) “Hurricane” Gregory Helms – 1:05
(27) Muhammad Hassan – 54 Seconds
(28) Kurt Angle – 37 Seconds
(29) Simon Dean enters – 21 Seconds (spends time on the arena floor before entering)
(30) “Scotty Too Hotty” Scott Taylor – 0:00 (never actually enters the ring, 1:47 time from attack to being carried away)
RAW v. Smack Down! Stats
-2 Smack Down! v. 2 RAW in Final Four (previous years: 2 v. 2 in 2003, 3 v. 1 (SD) in 2004)
-RAW garnered the last *5* spots. RAW has had #29 and #30 the past two years in a row.
-Since the brand split: Ric Flair, The Undertaker, & Bill Goldberg have been #30.
-7 of the last 10 Numbers were RAW wrestlers.
-Other than a small “bump” with Puder-Holly entering back to back, the first 14 numbers alternated the brand the wrestler came from.
-Entrants from Same Brand Streak? 5 (beating the previous years record of 4 (both brands had a streak of 4 last year), which was matched mid match starting with Jordan and ending with Dean)
RAW: Gene Snitsky, Kane, Dave Batista, Christian, “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair
Smack Down!: Orlando Jordan, “Scotty Too Hotty” Scott Taylor, Charlie Haas, Rene Dupree
Smack Down! – 9
RAW – 6
Smack Down! – 6
RAW – 9
Oddly, this statistic was swapped last year, when Smack Down! had 3 of the final 4 and the
final two participants in the Rumble.
-The WWE United States Champion has been runner-up in the Royal Rumble two years in a
row (well, since the belt returned).
-5 of Dave Batista’s eliminations were at the hands of RAW superstars. His sole Smack Down!
elimination was the final elimination.
-Eliminations by Brand:
RAW Eliminations by RAW Superstars: 15
RAW Eliminations by Smack Down! Superstars: 7
Smack Down! Eliminations by RAW Superstars: 10
Smack Down! Eliminations by Smack Down! Superstars: 7
The numbers in this section involve, obviously “helped” eliminations. Not counting the 6-on-1
elimination of Hassan, which was 4 RAW and 2 Smack Down! (with 2 other Smack Down! guys
standing by), RAW seemed to do more of the eliminations than previous years. They were
pretty “even” in previous years. There were also far more “double team” eliminations this
year, and even some of single man eliminations involved help from other (Batista & Flair,
Benoit & Guerrero, etc.)
I just got back from Kewanee. I have spent waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time there. I am gonna be in Kewanee next week 4 times in 8 days and I am driving back and forth on 3 of them. Ouch… That fuckin hurts. Oh well, I just hope that her birthdays to come and party’s are funner than her last one.
I hope that one dude gets the shit kicked out of him. You never… NEVER EVER FUCK WITH A MARRIAGE MOTHERFUCKER!!! (That is for Kevin S.)